dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Tree Ornament Gift Box Tutorial - DT GUEST DESIGNER CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS

Hi all !

Maryvonne  here with you for my  post at  Crafty Sentiments Designs  as Guest Designer CD Team
( September - December 2015 )

This my project I made with a wonderfull image  you can buy at the online shop :

 Here is my Project  :






I used the color combo of our ongoing challenge  - Here -  to achieve my Project :








You find the tutorial of this FREE Tree Ornament Gift Box Here :







Step 1 : Proceed with the printing and cutting template Free tutorial Tree Ornament Gift box ;







Step 2 ; I placed 2 chocolate in the inside of the gift bag fot a demonstration  in pictures





Step 3 : Close the package in the direction of internal folds :







Step 4 : Your Gift Box is ready !
             I have attached the image Winter Wishes on a litte tag completely removable .
             I used Cheery Lynn Designs die Snowflake Wonder Doily ( set of 2 ) to decorate my tag .





Step 5: Et Voila !!!






Do not forget to participate in the Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog !

I hope you  enjoyed my  project  and give you ideas
See you again !.

Cheers
Maryvonne

Challenges :
 - Cheery lynn designs challenge 204 AG

20 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous gift tree tutorial Maryvonne and the image on the front is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a wonderful gift, Maryvonne, I love how you trimmed the edge off the snowflake frame to create you snow. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a cute image and I love the box! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Cheery Lynn's Anything Goes challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fab idea for Christmas gifts. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. superbe projet!!je garde l'idée de la boîte sapin pour le jour de Noël!!!
    très jolie carte!
    bisou
    Maryvonne
    coc♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello Maryvonne, What a fabulous gift idea, love the tag and the image which is so beautiful and coloured beautifully.

    Jade xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Belle ensemble pour Noël, ton sapin fait une boîte originale. Je ne connais pas cette sorte de chocolat.

    RépondreSupprimer